WHO CAN REGISTER?
1. You must be a resident of Lampasas County.
2. You must be a U.S. Citizen.
3. You must be at least 17 years and 10 months old to register, and you must be 18 years old by Election
4. You must not be a convicted felon (Unless you have completed all of your punishment, including incarceration, parole, and probation).
5. You must not have been determined by a final judgment of court with jurisdiction to be totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally capacitated without the right to vote.
Your voter registration will become effective 30 days after it is received or on your 18th birthday, whichever is later.
If you move to another county, you must re-register in the county of your new residence.
If you decline to register to vote the fact that you have declined to register will remain confidential and will be used only for registration purposes. If you do register to vote, the identity of the office (if applicable) at which you submitted a voter registration application will remain confidential and will be used only for voter registration purposes.
You must provide a driver’s license or personal identification number. If you do not have a driver’s license or personal identification, then give the last four digits of your social security number.
Change Your Voter Registration:
If you have moved, but still live within Lampasas County, you may:
Submit a change request to your Voter Registration card on line through the Texas Secretary of State website.
-- Click on “Elections and Voter Information;”
-- Go to “Texas Voter Registration Application" in the middle of the page and click on “you may change your name or address online.”
-- Make a note of the changes to be made in the space provided on the back of your Voter Registration card. Fax or mail your Voter Registration card to the Voter Registration office at:
P.O. Box 571
Lampasas, TX 76550
If you have moved, and no longer live within Lampasas County, you must re-register with the county you now live in. See Register to Vote for instructions on how to obtain a voter registration application.
Request a New Voter Registration Card: To request a replacement voter registration card
- Print a voter registration application from the Texas Secretary of State website.
O Click on “Elections and Voter Information;”
O Click on “Request a Voter Registration Application” in the middle of the page.
O Sign, and mail the application to:
Mail or Fax (512/564-1424) a signed written request for a replacement card to the address above